2012년 3월 31일 토요일

My friend



Her name is Seo Young Kim. She is my high school friend. She came from the jeju island when middle school students. so, she still sometimes uses dialect. jeju dialect is hard, but this is very fun to nuance. She is tall and beautiful figure. She is against me. Because I'm small. So as we walk is in contrast. And this friend is charming. Therefore I'm happy together. specifically, she is the first grade friend. because she had dropped out of grade 2. At that time, I was afraid a lot. because she will go the wrong path. but now she went on to college this year. And she has adapted well. My worry was reduced. I do not see it often. because she went to the countryside. whenever we meet drinks alcohol, eating dinner,go to the internet cafe. We both well drinks alcohol. and we like eating. I hope to see her soon. I want to play and entertain !

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기